The White HouseView Availibilty
The White House has stunning sea views on three aspects, looking out onto the Sound of Mull and across to the Morvern and Ardnamurchan peninsulas.
It is very much a family holiday home. It is however available for a good number of weeks all year round. We invite you to experience the beautiful and peaceful setting of this secluded property.
Accommodation comprises of:
- Fully equipped, modern open plan kitchen with electric ovens and hob, nespresso coffee machine ( with complimentary capsules) , fridge, freezer & dishwasher. There is also a seating area with wood burning stove.
- South facing dining room with a spectacular view of the Sound of Mull and over to Salen.
- Large drawing room with open wood fire, comfortable sofas, writing desk, tv/ dvd and seating in the bay window to enjoy the views of the sea.
- Master bedroom with super king size bed, en-suite free standing bath and shower, double aspect sea view.
- Double bedroom with king size bed and en-suite with bath. Bay window and sea view.
- Twin room with single brass frame bedsteads. Double aspect sea view and adjacent shower room.
- Additional bedroom which can be either a double or twin room with sea view and adjacent bath/shower room.
- First floor TV room with sofa and bean-bags.
- The house is centrally heated and has oak flooring throughout.
- Separate back kitchen with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- One well behaved dog welcome. Dogs are not to be left at home unattended.
- South facing patio and lawn, garden dining furniture, two steamer chairs, and barbecue.
- A path leads from the lawn around the side of the house, with spectacular views over the Sound, to the pier.
- Access to the water.
- Sandy and shingle beaches.
- 13th Century Aros Castle sits within the 42 acre Estate and can be explored.
- Lookout point with picnic table.
Please see the separate booking/pricing page.