The Boathouse is located to the north end of the White House adjacent to the old pier and is a unique blend of traditional and contemporary design. The building has been carefully designed to enhance the enjoyment of its unique coastal setting. Panoramic views to the Sound of Mull and the mainland beyond are framed in the foreground by the pier, woodland and a beautiful rocky shore line.
Kitchen, dining, and living spaces are elevated on the upper level with floor to ceiling glass to the outer walls capturing the full drama of the views, the changing light and changeable weather patterns. This upper gallery level also opens out onto an upper terrace overlooking the pier. Sleeping accommodation is within the lower stone plinth of the building, i.e the 'hull'.
Accommodation comprises of:
- 2 Large bedrooms with super-king beds (twin option available) and integrated cupboard space,
- A large shower room with w/c,
- Fully equipped kitchen consisting of electric oven/hob, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine (with complimentary capsules), fridge/freezer and dishwasher,
- Dining area,
- Sitting area with comfortable leather sofas arranged around a woodburning stove and colour TV,
- Large external terrace area,
- The lower floor has travertine tile floor finish with underfloor heating,
- The upper floor is centrally heated and has solid oak floor finish,
- Laundry facilities are available,
- Wi-Fi enabled,